Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Taking Random Stuff and Making a Connection With A Kid...



I had actually watched this video before. I believe this girl is from Starkville and I had a friend who posted this in June and I watched it then. Jessi's message is amazing. I don't know of anyone who would take and accomplish this challenge the way she did. I know I would never be able to do it. Videos like this one show how it is ok to be yourself and that there is nothing wrong with not fitting into the norm. One way to use videos like this is if you see a struggle going on with your class, and it doesn't have to be technology related, but if you see someone picking on another kid or any issues like that, you can show videos like this that teach the life lessons from real people. Videos like this can challenge students to do creative tasks and to put their talent to use that they may not have thought of.

No comments:

Post a Comment